Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dewalt.


Recently I've been blessed with the addition of some much needed tools to my arsenal. I woke up one morning and realized that the vicious cycle of tool replacement due to purchasing cheap Black and Decker stuff needed to end. I contacted a family member to ask about the possibility of bumming some potentially unused and older pieces of equipment but found out that they were still getting plenty of use. She then contributed to my cause and that allowed me to buy the Cadillac of all cordless combos: the 6 piece Dewalt XRP! Needless to say life is pretty good these days. These suckers are expensive but definitely worth every penny. I was also able to get a pretty stout belt sander and a router.
Besides that equipment I was able to build some staging for a friend's church and in return got a Dewalt 10" compound miter saw. I was also able to take advantage of a sale at Sutherland's recently and pick up an $85 table saw.
So the shed is getting stocked and I've been able to do a couple of projects recently. The next couple of things on the agenda are a deck for a friend's house, front porch repair and some decking at 107 Jeffries.

No comments: